Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Props to my Peeps!


This has been a touchy subject for some, but it really has been a defining moment for me in my life. It is actually the reason why I started my blog to begin with. I was at a stake meeting and one of our high council members said that we have been told that we all should have a blog of some sort. This is because it gives us a great opportunity to bear our testimonies or state who we are. It also gives us the opportunity to share our feelings on issues such as prop 8.
We were out as a family knocking doors, hanging fliers on doors, I got a group of girl friends together and stood on the street corner holding signs twice, and as a family kids and all holding signs twice. As much time, money and energy as we put to this I'm grateful that it passed and our sacred views of marriage between a man and woman remain.

No comments: