Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh it's on!

If you were a fly on the wall in the room right now you would hear Cassidy singing "Nudey, nudey, nudey, nudey." She does this while she puts her hands in the air and sways her hips side to side. First off I'd like to claim she does not get this from me. With that said I've never had a nudey kid. This girl loves to be naked. She loves to tear her clothes and diaper off. I think she's in a diaper 60% of the time people come over. She just pulls the rest of her clothes off. She'll dress and undress constantly. I'm ok with her being in a diaper it's when she decides to take the diaper off that the battle begins. I end up chasing her because she runs from me and thinks it's a game. I just don't want to end up with pee on my carpet other wise I'd let her run wild. So I'm continually telling her to keep it on.
She has hands down been my most challenging child to this point. The above is one example. She also just got out of the habit of biting. She would usually do this if her and another child were fighting over a toy. I'm guessing her thought process went a little something like "I bite them they release. I get toy." I've never had a biter before so this was all new to me. Luckily she's been doing good with that and hasn't for a long time.
On to the next challenge, the crib. She has learned how to climb out of the crib at 20 months old. Why!!!! She is now like a pro gymnast dismounting from the crib on average 5-6 times a night. It wouldn't be that bad if I wasn't delivering another child next month. I don't know how we are going to get any sleep around here. We are planning on working on keeping her in her room with out leaving her crib, even if she wakes up over Thanksgiving break. I'm sure your thoughts are with us or you're catching some zzzzz's.

2 comments:

Jeff, Kimberly, & Liam said...

I didn't know the Wachutus (sp?)were biters!

Crystal said...

You need the crib tent thing...it's your only hope! Cassy is soo funny!