Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs... And Losing Your Wallet!

We went with our friends the Clarkes to see Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. I rather enjoyed it and thought it had a Madagascar-esk humor to it. We had a great time and after the movie headed home. When Darren got home he realized his wallet was missing. It had fallen out at the theatre. We called them right away and they said there was none to be found. We went back down there and searched the theatre. Gone! So we figure after we went back home that someone probably took the cash and ditched the wallet. No credit cards were used so that was good. The irony in it all is 2 weeks prior I lost a wallet full of gift cards. I even had my name and number in there, but no one contacted me. I'm sure someone found it and said "Merry Christmas self, free money!" So as a new year resolution we are going to be more mindful of our money in more ways than one.

No comments: